Kratki fireplaces are made in Poland and conforms to strict EU standards and regulations. Each unit is designed with strength and quality in mind to provide you with heated comfort throughout every winter.
The freestanding stoves in the steel fireplace range are manufactured with 4mm thick steel. The combustion chambers are lined with a highly refractory accumote ceramic. The traditional cast iron stoves are manufactured with a minimum wall thickness of 8mm of class 200 cast iron.
- Improved strength and performance with highly refractory ceramic combustion chamber.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Direct air intake into combustion chamber for the option of a sealed external fresh air system.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Option of top or back flue outlet.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Decorative fence prevents wood from falling out insert.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Nominal Power: 7kW
- Range of Power: 6 – 9kW
- Heating Capacity: 140 – 225m3
- Strength of materials: class 200 cast iron
- Weight: 118kg
- Efficiency: 76%
- CO Emissions: 0.09%
- Flue pipe diameter: 130mm
- WxDxH = 452 x 406 x 628
The Kratki Brand - Established in 1998, Kratki is Poland’s most well-known and respected manufacturer of wood burning, gas and bioethanol fireplaces.