Kratki fireplaces are made in Poland and conforms to strict EU standards and regulations. Each unit is designed with strength and quality in mind to provide you with heated comfort throughout every winter.
The freestanding stoves in the steel fireplace range are manufactured with 4mm thick steel. The combustion chambers are lined with a highly refractory accumote ceramic. The traditional cast iron stoves are manufactured with a minimum wall thickness of 8mm of class 200 cast iron.
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic accumote lined combustion chamber.
- Primary and secondary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Minimalist frame with blackened glass edge for modern design.
- Thermostatically controlled fans provide forced ventilation up to 280m3 per hour.
- Control for fan speed.
- Nominal Power: 12kW
- Range of Power: 6 – 16kW
- Heating Capacity: 300 – 400m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic accumote
- Weight: 128kg
- Efficiency: 75%
- CO Emissions: 0.1%
- Flue pipe diameter: 200mm
- WxDxH = 650 x 471 x 614
The Kratki Brand – Established in 1998, Kratki is Poland’s most well-known and respected manufacturer of wood burning, gas and bioethanol fireplaces.