Kratki fireplaces are made in Poland and conforms to strict EU standards and regulations. Each unit is designed with strength and quality in mind to provide you with heated comfort throughout every winter.
The freestanding stoves in the steel fireplace range are manufactured with 4mm thick steel. The combustion chambers are lined with a highly refractory accumote ceramic. The traditional cast iron stoves are manufactured with a minimum wall thickness of 8mm of class 200 cast iron.
- Improved strength and performance with highly refractory ceramic combustion chamber.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Direct air intake to combustion chamber for option of external fresh air system.
- Panoramic glass.
- Option of top or back flue outlet.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Nominal Power: 10kW
- Range of Power: 6 – 12kW
- Heating Capacity: 160 – 300m3
- Strength of materials: 4mm steel with accumote
- Weight: 142kg
- Efficiency: 80%
- CO Emissions: 0.09%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- WxDxH = 761 x 460 x 1052
The Kratki Brand – Established in 1998, Kratki is Poland’s most well-known and respected manufacturer of wood burning, gas and bioethanol fireplaces.